Friday, April 1, 2011

Europe 2011

So last week I returned from my vacation in London and Paris. It was amazing! This was my fourth time to visit Paris and third time to visit London and I still can't get enough of those two cities. As a young kid, I dreamed of living abroad one day. I would love to move to Paris for a few months and take a photography or a cooking course! One day! Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip.

Photo Credit: Alana Mitnick and Lorena Molina

The Stairs along the Seine



The Eiffel Tower


Random School in Paris


Tower of London


The beautiful blue doors of Paris


Seine River-Paris, France


Couple


The Victoria & Albert Museum


Jardin Du Luxemburg-Paris, France


Biggest Merengues I have ever seen!


LOVED the flower shops everywhere in London and Paris....Beautiful flowers at every turn!

Lorena Alexandria

1 comment:

Minibus Hire Brighton said...

Love the pictures! Keep it up!
-Natalie