Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1st annual Molina/Bates/Valko/Prince Cousins Trip


So, my cousins and I all decided.....well actually, back it up. I decided to start an annual cousins, all-girls weekend to be hosted in a different city each year. Luckily, for me, when I made this suggestion, all my cousins thought it was a fabulous idea and actually bought tickets! This year we are going to celebrate in Dallas, the home of Stella Molina! Here is our fabulous all-girls weekend itinerary! Suggestions, comments, concerns?? Hahah


Friday, April 8, 2011

Drinks and hors d'Ĺ“uvres at my place from 5p-6p

Dinner and drinks at Ocean Prime from 6p-7:15

Dallas Mavericks game from 7p-10:30 then drinks at the Jack Daniels Club post game

Post game drinks at The Ritz or Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Coffee and breakfast at my place around 9ish

Walk/run the Katy Trail

Lunch off the Katy Trail at the Katy Trail Icehouse –noon

Spa Service/Shopping 1p-3p Rest 5p-7p

Dinner at Sambuca or Alma or Javiers


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Walk to trolley, take trolley to breakfast at Breadwinner for brunch

Shop around West Village

Dallas Arboretum

Thoughts? Suggestions? I will be shocked and amazing if we actually get all these scheduled events in! Excited for the Dallas Mavericks game!

Next year; Chicago!

No comments: