Thursday, January 6, 2011

Living for the moment


"If you wait too long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment may pass you by"

-Fortune Cookie


I recently read The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and the book was very insightful and a great reminder to live a positive life. Something I have been trying to do for a long time is to learn how to live in the moment. Appreciate the moment we have right in front of us rather than worrying about the future or regretting the past. Live each day to the fullest, as it is a gift. A goal of mine for 2011 is to be happy with each day that comes my way and not worry that if I had a house, a pair a shoes, a new car, etc..I would be "happier". If anyone else struggles with this let me know! :)


Enjoy the day!
Photo credit: here


Lorena Alexandria



1 comment:

ashley said...

i think it can be hard for those of us who are planners! i'm always busy planning our lives and forget to live in the moment too!