Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come!

2011 is off to a great start! I have already made some important life-changing decisions that I am really excited for this year, I graduate with my Masters in Education this summer and I already have two international trips planned, with the possibility of another one in the works. I am super excited for this year because I really think its going to be a great one.

On another note, I am going to London and France in March with two of my best friends! My college best friend and my elementary school bestie. It is going to be an amazing trip.
I have my favorite go to spots in Paris and London but PLEASE share yours?! I would explore unknown areas of the city. :) If you have recommendations for either city please leave me a comment!




No comments: