Monday, December 27, 2010

So Cal Christmas


This year I had a wonderful Christmas in San Clemente, Caifornia with my family. My aunt and uncle live in a beautiful beach style home a block away from the ocean and the weather could not have been better. We were missing a few key members of the family due to all the traveling we just did for Costa Rica, however it was still a great time! We missed Christina and Josh, Stella, my sis and bro-n-law, and of course the famous little Addison. Next year we will all be together again! Here are a few pics of the family festivities. Hope everyone had wonderful holiday celebrations as well!
Please note, this is a very small representation of my family, we are still missing a lot of important players in this picture. Beautiful family!

Lorena Alexandria

1 comment:

Jazz Icons said...

Great images of the family with the God Father!

Love and best wishes,


Paul