Friday, December 3, 2010

2011 Goals



Photo: Matador Network


As the year is coming to an end, I have begun to think about my goals for next year. 2010 had its ups and its downs, but I have REALLy high hopes for 2011. Its going to be a year of change, a year of adventure and a year of international travel (Already have two trips planned). Here are some goals that I hope to accomplish in the New Year:



1. MOVE-While I LOVE living in Austin. I think that my time in Austin is sadly coming to an end. I plan on moving back to California, although to which city, that will have to be deteremined in the near future.



2. Graduate with my Master's Degree from UT! I am almost there. Next semester is the last stretch! Stay tuned for the fabulous graduation celebration that will be taking place.



3. Take a photography class-This has been on my list for quite some time now. However, with work, school and wedding planning, I have not been able to focus on doing this.



4. Fall in love.......:)



5. Travel Internationally: This one is a must for me EVERY year. I truly don't understand people who have the means to travel yet do not make an effort to ever leave the country. I am planning a trip for spring break, and August 2011 is set for Bali, New Zealand and Australia!



6. Get a New Job: While I love my job here in Austin, if I move, I can't exactly commute to work from California each day...soooo...Gonna have to find a new workplace..bittersweet.



7. Continue to improve my Spanish. This is a must. Once I master that, Time to learn Italian..maybe that will be for 2012.



8. Do another Triathlon. I am thinking Danskin May 2011 in Austin.



9. Ride across America. I REALLY want to do this. Although depending on summer school, this may have to wait until Summer 12'.



10. Learn how to meditate.



I look forward to checking in next year to see how I have progressed in these goals!


What are your goals for the new year?

No comments: