Monday, November 15, 2010

Next Purchase: Desk

Photo Credit: Hiving Out

So, I now have my new West Elm Entry table, and my next purchase is a new desk. The desk I currently have was one I purchased quickly from Target when I arrived here from New York. It is time to invest in a quality desk space that I will feel comfortable using every day. In a dream world, I would have a desk with the view above.

But...coming back down to reality, I live in Austin, Texas and have no window to gaze out at. Not yet anyway. So far I have narrowed down my search to a desk that is white (I am decorating for my future beach house people) and has some storage. Let me know which you prefer??!!!

Thanks

Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn

West Elm


Lorena Alexandria


1 comment:

Lauren said...

I vote for the 2nd one!