Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lauren Moffatt: How I love thee



First of all, when it comes to clothes, I can never get enough dresses. I wear dresses all year round, with wedges in the summer and tights and boots in the winter. I have got to admit that I am not a huge fan of jeans. For that reason, I am 100% in love with Lauren Moffatts upcoming spring line. I am seriously going to mark my calender to remind myself to go shopping with these dresses hit the stores. Of course, in between now and then I am gonna have to find myself a suggar daddy to fiance this shopping extravenganza (J/K :) ).


Happy Shopping!
Lorena Alexandria

PS. Are knee socks with heels still/back in? I for one, love that look and have had my knee socks sitting in my closet for awhile. Please let me know?













No comments: