Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Craving Brownies

I am not known to be the best baker but this week I have suddenly come down with the strongest desire to bake marble brownies. So, tomorrow I am going to try my hand at this delicious recipe from Smitten Kitchen; which by the way is an AMAZING blog! Wish I could just stay home for a week and try out all these great recipes! Ingredients for this recipe is below and directions and more photos at Smitten Kitchen.

Brownie batter
1 stick (1/2 cup or 4 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2/3 cup all-purpose flour

Cheesecake batter
8 ounces cream cheese, well softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 large egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Plus
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips


Lorena Alexandria!

No comments: