Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New York, New York

Photo Credit: Inspired by This

So many of you may not know, but I lived in New York City for a year. It was one of those things I just had to get out of my system. I haven't been back to the city in over a year so I just booked myself a quick trip for November to visit the city that never sleeps. In honor of my trip I am blogging about my favorite things to do and see. If I am missing anything please send me your suggestions so I can add that to my to-do list for my next trip to the city.


Shopping at Henry Bendel's (Which also carries my moms belt and purse line, check them out here)

Dining at Sushi Samba


Splurging on pizza at New York's Famous Lombardis
Biking the Brooklyn Bridge

Having a drink at the swanky Hudson Hotel
Can't wait for my NYC trip!!! Pictures to follow!

XOXO
Lorena Alexandria

No comments: