Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The September Issue


Last night I watched a documentary on Anna Winters (the editor in chief of VOGUE) and it was great! It was amazing to see the creative geniuses that she has on her team. The photo shoots were amazing to see, the fashion was to die for, and getting a peak into the life of the women who rules the fashion world was very interesting. I give it two thumbs up and highly suggest that you add this film to your netflix must watch list!


One of VOGUEs fashion directors , Grace Coddington, said (While driving around Paris) :
"Always keep your eyes open, never go to sleep in the car, keep watching, Because whatever you see out the window. It can inspire you."

That quote really struck a cord with me because I seem to be most inspired by random everyday things.

Anyway, enjoy the movie! I am going to go pick up a coffee and the latest edition of VOGUE. :)

Photo Credit: Vogue.com

No comments: